We’re looking for a motivated person to help with a crowdfunding campaign, as well as different social media and communication related tasks. We’re working on multiple projects, so the internship will be quite diverse and interesting.
FDO Solutions is a young social business that aims at strengthening the platform coop movement and other like-minded projects with technical support.
We’re running the CoopSpace in Berlin Kreuzberg, a self-organized co-working space for NGOs, social businesses, and freelancers.
With our project bobooki.de we are creating a fair online bookshop which supports writers and universal basic incomes.
We’re also preparing the launch of berlinzudir.de, an online-marketplace for local shops in Berlin, with delivery by cargo bike.
Your main tasks:
- Preparation and support of a crowdfunding campaign
- Text editing (blog posts, short articles)
- Social media posting
- Creation of communication material
- Support with the organization and management of (small) events
- Other tasks in our projects depending on your interests and skills
- Good communication skills
- You enjoy working with texts and language (particularly in English)
- Ideally you have experience in working with different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- You are motivated and able to work in a self-organized way
- You are interested in social entrepreneurship
- You are fluent/native speaker in English and ideally have also good skills in German
- Ideally you bring some further relevant skills like creaive writing, graphic design, or video production
What we offer:
- A challenging, interesting internship with the option to check out different projects
- A small, friendly team with an open and tolerant team culture
- Insights into the challenges of a young startup
- Participation in interesting events
- A pleasant, creative working environment in our beautiful space in Kreuzberg
Duration of the internship: 3 month (Praktikum zur Berufsorientierung)
Place: Berlin, Glogauer Str. 21 (home office possible according to needs)
Working times: 32 hours/week, flexible times
Remuneration: 450 Euro (Minijob)
If you are interested, please send a short email with your CV to email@example.com
Looking forward to your application!